Mar 25, 2011
More college stuff! (Because EVERYONE enjoys me bragging about this)
Got into Lewis and Clark. Which is nice. Probably won't go - it was the first school I applied to, back in November, when my two "maybe I want to do this with my life..." were physics/astrophysics and law. Lewis and Clark is a great law school, but I've been leaning really heavily towards the physics thing for a while now. (Maybe I can get my bachelor's degree in physics, then go to law school and become a patent lawyer - it's a pretty lucrative job, and doesn't require too much actual work. My uncle's a p.l. with a degree in mechanical engineering and all he has to do is look over the schematics of the product, make sure it's feasible according to the laws of the natural world, do a bit of research to make sure it doesn't violate copyrights, then file a form for the patent.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment