U of O is my back-up school.
Apparently it's not a good idea to tell them that when they call and ask what your interest in the school is.
My parents have gotten all "now you've just ruined your chances and you won't get a place because they'll be too crowded for you and you're not gonna go to college because all the out of state schools are too expensive and we're not going to pay and you don't get federal aid because your dad's income is high enough but they don't take your siblings into account so U of O was the only one we could have afforded but now you're not gonna get in."
I'm not sure if I'm mad at them for being all doom-and-gloom or if I'm really worried/stressed because they're right.
Either way, the oily sick tangle of emotion in my stomach is making me sick. As in I need to go worship the porcelain goddess. (This happens when I get stressed. I also get grey hairs. I pulled two of them out yesterday. I'm too young for this shit.)
No comments:
Post a Comment